Almost everything refuses to work with this 20-bit format, but here’s a process I found to work.
DVDDecrypter can demultiplex the stream and split it into chapters.
- In the settings, on the IFO tab choose splitting by chapter. On the Stream processing tab ensure Convert PCM to WAV is unchecked.
- Choose IFO mode
- Select the PGC in the Input tab
- Enable stream processing, check only the LPCM stream
- Choose Direct Stream Copy
- Choose an output folder
- Hit the decrypt button
You should now have a folder with PCM files in, which nothing understands. Except Twen.
For each PCM file in turn:
- Press open, select the PCM file.
- Press Process.
That should create a WAV file for each chapter, which nothing understands. Except ffmpeg.
From a command prompt in the folder with the WAVs,
for %f in (*.wav) do "path-to-ffmpeg.exe" -i "%f" -acodec flac "%~nf.flac"
You can now get rid of everything except the FLAC files in that folder. They should be playable in your favourite music app, as 24-bit 48kHz FLAC.